Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back to English

I’m working on my English course yet again. Working on a visual essay right now.

I created an image file for the Visual part. Here is the link.

Here is the rough draft of the paragraph I wrote:

In my visual essay I wanted to capture the whole spectrum of guilt, accused, regretful, penitent, shame, punishment, contrition, crime, suffering, stigma, and self-condemnation. The word map does a good job of showing all the words that related to Hester Prynne’s story from the book “The Scarlet Letter”. The crucifix and Flagrum are to signify punishment that can come with guilt. The symbol of the man under a 1 tonne block shows that guilt weighs people down.

Maybe I will post some of my other work from my English course. Winking smile

Happy Hannukah!!!

No comments: