Friday, July 8, 2011

What did I tell ya?!

Haha!! I rule! I did not forget to post today. Even though I forgot to add a startup variable to my computer.

I’m going camping on McRae lake tonight. BBQ, and Hot Dogs, then Eggs in the morning! Open-mouthed smile Life is good… Open-mouthed smile

I’ve been actively racking up the followers on Twitter do to my generosity of inviting people to Google+. Aren’t I an awesome person?

I’m stoked for my trip! Gonna be hanging out with my Aunt and Uncle, then my bro and his awesome wife and 2 kids. Then with the Josts, Collins, and then going up to Ardrossan to hang out with my cousins Kyllo and Kale! Open-mouthed smile I’m going to have a blast!! My cousin Brianne is coming with me, and we are driving something back. I’m not going to say what it is, just to leave you all in the dark so you check back here to see what it is. Winking smile If you do know what it is, I ask that you don’t say what it is or even say “I know what it is!! Open-mouthed smile“ etc… Smile with tongue out

I’m going to go now, I have a bit of work I’d like to get done.

If it is your national holiday today then I wish you a HAPPY COUNTRY NAME GOES HERE DAY!!!! Open-mouthed smile

No comments: