Thursday, July 7, 2011

I’m coming alive!

Yea, fitting title. No? lol, I’m guessing cause I never update this and always say “I’ll start posting on a more frequent basis” that it is actually quite possible that I have lost your trust. I must say though, it is incredibly hard to keep a blog when you have a life as exciting as mine.
Tell you what, I’ll create a startup variable so that every time I start my computer, which is every day; I will see this program and be reminded to write all you hapless folks even a quick message.

I’m going on a trip to Alberta, leaving on the 13th. I should be back on the 28th, but we will see. I invite you to take the journey of discovery and all that crazy stuff. lol, meaning you can follow on the blog. I’m not bringing more people with me. Just kidding… Actually I’m not kidding.

If you are reading this and it is your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: